Luke Walker is an entrepreneur from the New Forest in Hampshire, who started the company in April 2014 at 24 years of age.
Luke has come from a sports and business background and started his career playing Professional football before becoming a Personal trainer and a Gym Manager.
Sport is a massive part of Luke’s life growing up.
Luke had a significant influence from his Father who is a successful entrepreneur having spent many years working with most of the significant names in the Furniture Industry.
As an entrepreneur, this has allowed Luke to experience many passions such as travelling, seeing many sporting events and consulting many other businesses across the UK.
MEET THE CEO:
1. "Find a great mentor, someone who is willing to coach you, however to have someone to invest in you, there needs to be value going both ways."
2. "Do your market research first, biggest mistake is rushing into to business before fully doing your
3. "Understand it will be 10X more in every area than you thought it would be. But if done correctly, it will pay out 10X more than you could imagine"
"If it's not important in 5 years, don't consume your time, or worry about it"
"Connections are key, it takes one person to unlock the key"
- Ripl (Great app)
- "Embracing other successful stories, understanding this is simply weeding out people who are not serious about there goals"
- "7 Habits of highly effective people"
- "The famous quote", "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"
- "Sports and spending time with the my partner and family, mostly my spare time is business as well.
I am not a great believer in balance, I believe it works hand in hand social and work"